Saturday, June 10, 2006

No Choice, but..


I was reading a friend's blog and I came across this song and it kind of caught my eye.
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and
I walk alone
I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk on...
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone Some things you just know.
It's amazing how, but you do! Sometimes always have.

I don't know if its just Freudian slip, but I know I have always associated a song with what I fell most of the times. It's amazing.
I am SO accustomed to putting myself out there in a way I am NOT out there.

Putting one's thoughts online always poses the danger including persons who might take it personally. I do not make any refrences personally, this is just to let some steam off. And if you think someone might think it is DIRECTLY associated with you, you might wanna consult me before you go 'what are going and telling the whole world..' thank you :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tcr_79 said...

What r u looking for in the bag anyways

6/10/2006 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Notyergurl`nextdoor said...

lol, for your brain! *innocent look*

6/10/2006 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger tcr_79 said...

Shut up - stop looking if you are looking for yours - it is not there

Manufacturing defect (brain missing)

6/12/2006 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home