Thursday, June 15, 2006

This 'n' That

I was returning from work and a young couple, in fact they looked like 15-16, came and sat in front of me. They began making out. I understand you have freedom of speech and everything and , despite the society I am in and what ever lil maturint I have, it was embarrassing. On the other row in the same line that they were seated, this samll kid, 4 or 5 maybe sitting and looking at them. He had this most heavenly, baby - innocent smile I have ever seen. It was so beautiful I could'nt help but smile looking at him. What is it about children that makes your heart light and you forget the whole world?

After barely managing to wake up in the morning, having the black house cat cross my path, breaking my compact mirror in the train station and barely keeping myself awake in the afternoon meeting my day wasn't exactly what you call a 'pleasant day'. But that child made me feel good and forget everything if just for a moment. :)

I wore my favourite 'Ralph Lauren- Polo' shirt today and the white trousers I have been dying to wear for-like -ever and I felt like a princess in the morning. Walking, no scratch that running to work in the morning with the breeze in my hair, hair flying around my face and I made SUCH an entrence. As the day grew older, I felt no less groucher! All that 'feeling awsome' about onself and everything, God knows where it dissappeared? And just when I thought for once I feel good about myself, I see this really beautiful lady, real class act sitting right across in Star Bucks. All SO confident and smart and sassy and I looked myself in the mirror and went *bleeacch* SO much for my $$$ Ralph Lauren!

Yes my day wasn't getting any better, surly! As I was crusing the perfume section in Marshall Fields, my friend suddenly tells me, why do men look at you always? * yes surly I have a smug smile on my face*. I wanted to tell my friend, maybe they're wondering hhmm.. so that's how species in Venus look like?! Can we ever be satisfied with ourselves? With the way we look, the way we dress, the way we carry ourselves? Not very often, huh?

How exactly do you determine or draw the line between jealous and being protective. Most of the times its un-spoken and you just have it hanging over your head. NO I mean when someone is J for YOU! In other words, when someone is J, because they don't want to share you or they want to be on your priority list? Yes doesn't that make you feel good? Or is it just the way we make it out to be, to make ourselves feel better? Sure, we want to make us out to be 'I-can-read-the - signs', and then when you realize that you were SO wrong, have we invited nemesis? Or are we getting the right signs but made to believe its not the right sign? hhmm..

This feeling of 'raw-ness' or whats a better word... damp feeling, don't know what it is but its not a nice one. Sure everything is not the way it should be, and exepected. But it sure shouldn't be that way or is everybody just feeling it too? There is like a blockage...and I am crazy!

1 Comments:

Blogger tcr_79 said...

Superstitious!!

6/17/2006 07:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home