Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bad hair day!

I've been thinking about this. Remember when you walk though a store and look at a shirt maybe and go "like who'd even buy that"? Or when you see someone wearing an outrgeous dress and you go like are you serious!?

If you think about it,if there were'nt a designer to design something 'you wouldn't be caught dead in that' there wouldn't be someone who'd actually be wearing it and vice versa.

I guess the same goes for everything in life.
- How can someone spend the rest of their lives doing THAT job?
- How can someone drive THAT car?
- Who is their right mind would have THAT haircut?

I have those days too. I walk into a store and implusively pick up a top maybe and then I'dproudly wear it the next day. As the day goes by and I keep catching glimpses of myself andI tell myself - no really, do I just have SO much money to keep picking up random stuff?
I have had the bad hair cut, horrfying shaped eyebrow, just what were you thinking I wasn'tmake-up and that's why when I look at someone in the same situation I understand. (But then again everyone is entitled to their own likes/dislikes. I mean it's the same thumb rule,if there was noone to use it it wouldn't be made).

If it happens two days in a row I think they just have 'unique' tastes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home