Sunday, June 25, 2006

Karma gone BAD!

Something is going on here and I don’t know what. It’s like there’s bad karma in the air. Either I am a REAL bad person or I don’t know. It all started Friday. Here are 3 scenarios:

  1. Person1: Why didn’t you answer my call whole morning, are you avoiding me?

Me: Nope, I came in late.

Person1: How late?

Me: about 11.30

Person1: (in an authoritative voice) why? Why did you come so late?

Me: (thinking: who are you to ask me that question in that tone) what do you mean?

Blah..blah..blah

Person1: so, what do you think of me?

Me: (I’m thinking…………….

Before I answer the que., I am just thinking about a couple of days back when I was having trouble with a common person we know and I am looking for some sympathy here, because I needed it and ‘Person1’ says don’t get me involved. I want to stay away from this. And I was like you’re the only person here who knows what’s going on and I’m looking for sympathy here. I don’t why the hell I said that, because it made me sound desperate and stupid!

…..and I’m still thinking, what do you expect anyone, forget me to think of you? The way that you want them/me to? I SO don’t think so. If you can’t be there, during integral and most wanted times, you are just another person.

Me: (Aloud I said) Well, you’re a nice person…blah blah.

  1. Person2: blah blah …. And this comment made about you ‘came out’ so funny

Me: Are you making fun of me behind my back?!

All I wanted here was to be friends and have a good time with a bunch of people. Not make funny comments about me. Well I mean come on..we can have fun together pulling each other’s leg, but atleast let me be involved otherwise it comes off…….not so nice.

I’m thinking here, am I someone who try’s to impose my ideas or making authoritative statements? Or I don’t know, what do I come off as? I mind my own business and let you live too? Then why?

  1. Person3: blah blah…. Whaddup yo?

Me: You should SO stop talking like a wannabe, it doesn’t sound nice.

I am NOT being judgmental here. I’ll tell you why.

Here’s the thing: you know me for a long time, maybe personally for about a year now in this country. Then we go back home for a holiday and YOUR friend(s) think I have changed and have an accent (fake, as they/you say it). Well ofcourse I have changed! And a ‘fake accent’? Come on! You’ve known me long enough and you never noticed it in that course of time? Someone tells you they think ‘hey she has a fake accent’ and how long have I been reminded of that?! What are you deaf and can’t think for yourself?

And then I tell you that you sound awful in your new found ‘lingo’ and I get this? :

Me: Ok, I think I’ll go now. Will call you later

Perosn3: Yeah, please

Me: (baffled) What?!

Perosn3: Yeah…please (slams the phone down)

Finally what’s the outcome?

Me: I have been avoiding your calls.

Person2: Oh?

Me: because your making fun of me behind my back

Person2: What is your problem?

Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person3: Hey

Me: you owe me an apology

Person3: No

Me: ………………………..

Person3: Let me know if you don’t wanna talk to me, I won’t bother you.

I don’t know what’s going on…..God if your playing some kind of games with me, trust me this in one sick game.

As I was cleaning, Kelly Clarkson was playing on the radio and when she sang “how come I never hear you say, I just wanna be with you” and it hit like I was slapped with a million cold smelling fish. What?

Someone’s nick is ‘after 15 years’ displayed for the whole world to know and see. If you’re wondering what the hell is ‘after 15 years’ yes, I’m coming to it. That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw it, but didn’t care to ask. And I was talking to this ‘someone’ and someone told me someone met someone who was a ‘first’ (of the gazillion) crush blah blah and found someone somewhere. Can you believe it, like after 15 yrs!!

*viola* it hit me too! and as I listened to Kelly sing seriously “how come I never hear you, I just wanna be with you” and I asked the same question? No answer. Yet again.

I realize that I think I needed that ‘felt like, I was slapped with a million cold, smelling fish’ to wake me up and smell the coffee. *sigh, and I’m allergic to caffeine*

1 Comments:

Blogger tcr_79 said...

Haha :) too cool... I need to blog soon too...

6/25/2006 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home