Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The irony of life!

So, the other day I finally decided to get my ass of my back and go work out. So I was all snippety and jumpy and singing to my fav song. On my way back I met with an accident. Suffered internal bleeding for 8 days and still going through muscle pain in my neck and back. What an irony. Here I was trying to get healthy and went to work out and instead had more injuries.

My v good family friend apparently tried to get healthy too and decided to try soy milk. Instead she had a bad allergy and almost lost her life. She was taken to the emergency room n all.
It’s kind of funny now that we look back at it.

My two v good friends - I found out on the same day that friend A had a mis-carriage and friend B has to go through an abortion because she can’t have a baby!

Did you have an Iron-ies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home