Thursday, January 13, 2011

50 First Dates

There are a bunch of hot chicks returned from Hawaii who can't stop talking about this amazing guy - Adam Sandler. No.. this is not a synopsis of the movie. Yes I did watch it today and had a dejea vu. The first time I watched the move was in college. I was also cooking green beans for dinner which I had cooked since the college days. The this movie starts to play and I started to think, I used to pride myself with having a good memory. But if you really think I don't reallly remember a whole lot. So the movie really inspired me to start writing from the beginning of year so I can go back and say oh yeah... it was this year?

Yes I won't probably write every day I want to try to as much as I can...

So the year strated with the biggest hangover of the year ;). Yes yes, ths is assuming I'm not gonna be drinking as much this year. So far work has been good.. kept me really busy and I like what em doing..unlike last year.. working with one of the most annoying, even-my-enemy-shouldn't work-with, person ! *touch wood* I was able to help identify some design questions that made the client take a double look @ their requirements. Will it reach my manager for a goood year end review? Hell NO!!

Today I suggested a requirement to the cilent and they were SO excitied about it. I was SO not expecting it I just did respong appoperiately :-o.

SOI have put on 3 more pounds. Still can't fit into any of my clothes. I have a closet full of them. It's very depressing :( I'm afraid I will never go back to being a healthy weight. I am today 45 pounds over weight. I've got a LOT of grey hair, makes me look like em 40. Extremely strssed.Not enough sleep since God knows when. My acidity drives me to fall off a cliff and just pass on !

Green Hornet is releasing tomorrow. It snowed like crazy this past Monday and ice rain in the evening so I was sitting & working from home for 2.5 days. It is freezing outside.

Natural disater in Australia & Brazil. Record high snow in the U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home