Monday, October 19, 2009

He * loves * me.. he * loves * me not

Just as when I watched Twlight, even as I am reading the book - I am still SO in awe with it, all over again. I mean it's a regualr love story and like most books and/or movies good comes over evil and the love birds live happily ever after (ofcourse unless they have sequels and then it takes that many sequels before thay can walk away into the sun set to live happily ever after. So knowing the outcome how come we (including me), still crave to watch/read them still.


Then I got to thinking. In this cynical world where I know Santa doesn't exist & nethier does the tooth fairy nor does "love" why am I still reading the book? And then I realized it's "thoda hatke" kind of a story. Not your regular boy-meets-girl story. But it just is. No matter how much I/we might want to avoid it we are all suckers when it comes to "emotions". And this book captures that innocent love. It's butterflies in your stomach good. Every time Bella is holding her breath, I realize em holding my breath too. It takes me back to school when I'd have a HUGE crush on a guy and it would be such a BIG thing when he wuld even LOOK @ me. Breaking into a sweat just when he smiles at me or trying to combact those somersaults in my stomach when I'm talking to him!! haha .. good ol days. I think that's what's gotten all the audience attracted to this like a moth to the flame. Even if it's only the female readers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home