Saturday, January 22, 2011

Girls night out

There is a show on the radio called the Delilah show that comes on every evening 6 days a week (or maybe 7). On the soft rock channel, round the country. She calls herself the Queen of Sappy songs. Anywho, every Friday is dedicated to "girls-night-out". All these women hangin out together and calling in to talk about their "friendship".

As I listened I begin to wonder... I remembered the song by Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free ..."because the older you get, the more you need the people you
knew when you were young
" . I sometimes wish I had one close girl friend who just got me. I used to .. no strach that she still is my friend but we've grown apart. No this is not a blame game... it's never really one person's fault. Just like an action is always provoked because of a re-action. As I experience each day as a day older, I wish I could share it with a girlfirled. Someone who'd get what em syaing. In my younger dsys I just wanted guy friends... never wanted a girl friend because they are so stuck up!

Just like thay say you have to be lucky to find "love", similarly I believe you have to be lucky to find the person you can bond with. Who else will understand you when you try to xplain to someone who doesn't get you jsut how hard it is to fit into anything in your closet. Why it's so good to just go crazy sometimes & have tantrums. SOmeone who get's why we want to have the house spick & span and to decorate it... At workplace you have to strive extra hard to prove yourself, especially working with your native people & she would say "ur telling me".

Someone I can share things I have bottled up inside me and would LOVE to jsut get it out. She would just hug me and let me ...let it all out.. cuz she "understands"... the depth, the concequnces, the reason for me being me. Today. Because of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home